[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from suzi aleksander

Suzi Aleksander suzia at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 19 16:59:04 PST 2018

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/go.obo is the right URL. There should just have been a new release on the 15th of this month. Our contact info on that page isn't correct- GO isn't run by EBI, but EBI has their own group that does GO annotations (GOA)- so the confusion is common.  Can you put the GitHub tracker there? We're switching email systems and I'm not confident emails will be caught with our current setup.  The GitHub tracker is the best place to contact us for now.

For the footer issue, I've attached a screenshot.  Seems like using the "contact us" under Support in the footer leads to the issue; the Support dropdown/popup window is fine.  I'm slightly over 100% zoom, looks like reducing that to 80% allows me to submit (but then I can't read what I typed). And I'm viewing on my MBP, not an attached monitor.

Thanks for getting back to me on this

Suzi