[bioontology-support] Error support

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:19:44 PST 2018

Hello Supriya,

This may be a problem that we have seen before, and documented in this ticket: https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/86

To test this, try logging out, and performing the same operation. If you no longer have the problem, then the problem is documented and is on our list to address, hopefully relatively soon.

In the meantime, the workaround to find the data is to log out and visit the class again.

If this does not fix the problem, let us know and we will work with you to collect additional data.

John