[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Kristina Doing-Harris

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sun Nov 25 09:31:33 PST 2018

Hello Kristina,

Sorry for the trouble, I'm not sure exactly what caused the error but hopefully we can help you get it sorted out.

I see an account name of KmDoing-Harris (note the additional hyphen) has been created. Please try logging in with that account name and your password, and see if that works for you.

If not, or if you want to recreate the account without the hyphen, I expect you will either need to use a different email address (for uniqueness), or we will need to delete your first attempt. In the latter case, we may have to wait until tomorrow—I am about to lose access while travelling, and our more expert operations folks will be back in the office tomorrow.

Please let us know whether the account name above seems to work for you.

John