[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Shaker El-Sappagh

Shaker El-Sappagh shaker_elsapagh at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 05:32:38 PDT 2018

Hello Dr. Jennifer,I hope that you are fine.Please, I have uploaded the ontology after handling the mentioned error. However, the ontology is still not working.Kindly, guide me until the ontology become properly work.
Best Regards.

Shaker El-Sappagh, PhD.
Post-Doctoral FellowUWB Wireless Communications Research Center,
Department of Information and Communication Engineering,
Inha University, Incheon, South Korea.Email: Shaker_elsapagh at yahoo.com, sh.elsappagh at gmail.com.