[bioontology-support] Download Ontologies Mappings

Sarah Alghamdi sarah.alghamdi.1 at kaust.edu.sa
Thu Oct 4 03:13:45 PDT 2018

Dear team,
I hope this finds you very well,
For my research I want to acquire all the mappings available between pairs
of ontologies from the Bioportal, I'm currently using the REST API and
passing by all the pairs of ontologies, but this is taking me very long
time (might spend months).
would it be possible for you to provide all the mappings in a single
download link?

--
Best Regards,

Sarah M. Alghamdi
Computer Science PhD Student - KAUST

Bio-Ontology Research Group (BORG)
<https://borg.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Home.aspx>

Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC)
<http://www.cbrc.kaust.edu.sa/>
Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE)
<https://cemse.kaust.edu.sa/Pages/Home.aspx>

this email.