[bioontology-support] Download Ontologies Mappings

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 4 14:19:23 PDT 2018

Hi Sarah,

Unfortunately, at this point, the answer is NO. We've had similar requests in the past and have an existing open ticket in Github that tracks this issue:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/84

We are a small team, and our development schedule is highly selective. Unfortunately, this issue hasn’t yet made it to the top of our priority list.

Sorry, I couldn’t be of more help.

Michael