[bioontology-support] Personal or institutional account

Liliana Andres Hernandez l.andres.hernandez.18 at student.scu.edu.au
Sun Oct 7 18:16:21 PDT 2018

Dear BioPortal admistrator,

My name is Liliana Andres and I'm doing my PhD in Southern Cross University, Australia. In my project I'm working on the development of an ontology for nutritional composition in crops. I was wondering if instead of open a personal account, I can open an institutional account?

best regards,

Liliana Andres | PhD candidate
Southern Cross Plant Science| Southern Cross University | PO Box 157 | LISMORE  NSW  2480, AUSTRALIA
T: +61 416844027| E: l.andres.hernandez.18 at student.scu.edu.au<mailto:l.andres.hernandez.18 at student.scu.edu.au> W: http://www.scu.edu.au/scps/

[1506039948851_SCPS.jpg]