[bioontology-support] BioPortal: Questions

redcap redcap at uzgent.be
Wed Oct 17 00:16:56 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

My apologies for the delay in answering, I overlooked your emails (obviously).

I am able to issue a REST call successfully (see screenshot below).
[cid:image004.png at 01D465FA.25DAC270]

For the other test, I am still getting a 500 error in the Network tab (see below). I performed the test on 2018-10-17T09:14:18+02:00, my user name is simon.vanderschaeghe.
[cid:image005.png at 01D465FA.25DAC270]

Thanks for your continued support!
Kind regards,
Simon