[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mkalas

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:35:17 PDT 2018

Hello Matus. If you refresh your browser now, I believe you’ll be able to see the latest alpha04 version of your ontology.

Jennifer

On Oct 17, 2018, at 7:25 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: mkalas

Email: matus.kalas at bccs.uib.no<mailto:matus.kalas at bccs.uib.no>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FEDAM-BIOIMAGING

Feedback:

matus.kalas at uib.no<mailto:matus.kalas at uib.no>

The same problem as always when submitting a new version of an OWL ontology, unfortunately :-(

Submitted a new version an hour ago, and still not displayed in BioPortal.

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM-BIOIMAGING shows alpha04 as Uploaded and still alpha03 as Parsed, Indexed, Metrics, Annotator

Clicking on the Classes tab leads to Problem retrieving classes in some browsers and to showing alpha03 in others (different cache).

Navigating to http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/EDAM-BIOIMAGING/?p=classes&conceptid=root says We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error or shows alpha03 if empty cache.

Searching for a new concept from alpha04 finds it correctly, but clicking on it returns The page you are looking for wasn't found. Please try again

Sorry for the stress, but it's quite urgent to get the new version up and running asap, we're sitting here in a workshop using it (#Hacktoberfest)

Million thanks for help,
Matus