[bioontology-support] License information when using the bioportal REST api

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:04:23 PDT 2018

Hi Nico,

Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately, the answer is NO to both of your questions. We currently don’t store the UMLS license information for ontologies. The text you see in the UI is just a placeholder that gets displayed on our front end for the user to get info on how to obtain a UMLS license.

Michael