[bioontology-support] Download Ontologies Mappings

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:20:21 PDT 2018

Hi Sarah,

Mappings are NOT directed. Your assumption is correct about the mappings between ontology1 and ontology2.

Thanks,

Michael

On Oct 13, 2018, at 1:17 AM, Sarah Alghamdi <sarah.alghamdi.1 at kaust.edu.sa<mailto:sarah.alghamdi.1 at kaust.edu.sa>> wrote:

Thank you for your response.
I have a question, is the mappings directed?
while downloaded I had the assumption they are not, and I just want to make sure before proceeding in my work,
in other words if I have mappings from ontology1 to ontology2 it is the same as the mappings from ontology2 to ontology1