[bioontology-support] SSL Certificate Problem

Taylor Algy (R0A) Manchester University NHS FT Algy.Taylor at mft.nhs.uk
Mon Oct 22 08:11:05 PDT 2018

Hi,

First, thanks for your amazing REST API service.  We've been using it here (Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine, UK) for the last 2-3 years to improve the quality of our clinical data.

Anyway, I only write because I've noticed that I've been getting error messages from your search API:
[cid:image004.png at 01D46A21.D6101430]

Please let me know if I can provide any further help or details.

Best wishes,
Algy

--
Algy Taylor MBCS
Bioinformatics Developer

[cid:image003.png at 01D46A21.B9530DC0]

Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
Saint Mary's Hospital
Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9WL

T: 0161 276 8703
E: algy.taylor at mft.nhs.uk<mailto:algy.taylor at mft.nhs.uk>

www.mft.nhs.uk<http://www.mft.nhs.uk/>

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately.  Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).