[bioontology-support] SSL Certificate Problem

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Oct 22 10:33:47 PDT 2018

Hi Algy,

On Oct 22, 2018, at 8:11 AM, Taylor Algy (R0A) Manchester University NHS FT <Algy.Taylor at mft.nhs.uk<mailto:Algy.Taylor at mft.nhs.uk>> wrote:

First, thanks for your amazing REST API service.  We’ve been using it here (Manchester Centre for Genomic Medicine, UK) for the last 2-3 years to improve the quality of our clinical data.

We’re very glad to hear that the API has proved useful for your group.

Anyway, I only write because I’ve noticed that I’ve been getting error messages from your search API:

Sincere apologies for that. Our security certificate expired, which was the underlying cause of these errors. The certificate has been renewed and you should be able to proceed without errors now.