[bioontology-support] Anything wrong with bioportal.bioontology.org

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 25 17:12:24 PDT 2018

Hello Michael,

Yes - there’s a bug that’s been uncovered in BioPortal recently where the Classes tab is inaccessible under certain conditions (for users logged in with a non-administrative account, attempting to view ontologies with a fair amount of class mappings). We’re working on trying to get this fixed.

In the mean time, you should be able to use the workaround of logging out of your account and then viewing the page you mention below:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/DDO/?p=classes&conceptid=root

Let us know if that doesn’t work for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.