[bioontology-support] Pregnancy Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 31 15:20:02 PDT 2018

Hello Harshana,

Apologies that the initial attempt to upload your ontology failed. I deleted and recreated your ontology in our system, and uploaded the attached OWL file. Your ontology data is accessible now [1]. You can use the add button at the top of the Submissions table to upload new versions.

[1] http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/PREGONTO