[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dewan Mahabub Sarwar

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 4 20:22:46 PDT 2019

Hello Dewan,

It appears there was a problem with the loading / parsing process the last time we pulled a new version of this ontology. I kicked off a reprocessing earlier today, which has completed - this time without errors. The API call to the search endpoint you listed below is returning results again.

Thanks for reporting that problem, and apologies for the inconvenience.