[bioontology-support] [External] Re: Bioontology APIs

Ramachandran, Manoj RAMACHANDRANM at email.chop.edu
Mon Apr 8 07:28:04 PDT 2019

Hi John,
Thanks.
My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Since we are a pediatric hospital, we have to go through certain process before something like a testimonial can be added to an external web site. We are working with the necessary teams at CHOP to understand the process. We will let you know as soon as we have the necessary information.

Regarding the SSL issue (ref: below), it looks like the cert is still in the expired state. Will it be possible for your team to renew the cert and address the issue? We would like to communicate with your site through a secure channel.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4EDF5.BE479640]

Thanks,
Manoj