[bioontology-support] Feedback from yuki

y-yamagata y-yamagata at nibiohn.go.jp
Wed Apr 10 19:07:07 PDT 2019

Hi Micahel,

Sorry, but there are still problems.

1. Class tab with the display.
I tried to clear my browser cache, log in again, and then I entered a URI https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/TXPO/?p=classes. However, my screen always shows ‘We ‘re sorry but something has gone wrong’
How is it displayed on your screen?
How can I display it correctly?
Curiously, it appears when I type in the URL of the term directly.
https://bioportal.bioontology.org <https://bioportal.bioontology.org/> /ontologies/TXPO/?p=classes&conceptid=http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/txpo/TXPO_0001731 <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/txpo/TXPO_0001731>

2. Mapping
I reuse the term 'anatomical entity' in the UBERON ontology.
https://bioportal.bioontology.org <https://bioportal.bioontology.org/> /ontologies/TXPO/?p=classes&conceptid=http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/UBERON_0001062 <http://2fpurl.obolibrary.org%2fobo%2fuberon_0001062/>
The display shows:
Number of class mappings are 378.
Ontology mapping to Bio assay ontology, go-plus, Uber Anatomy Ontology etc.
However, in the mapping tab,  why is it not included UBERON, ?
Also, go-plus, Cell ontology, and so on, are not listed.

Best regards,
Yuki