[bioontology-support] CPT Code Summary and Class Identification

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 12 11:42:19 PDT 2019

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us. Roughly twice per year the UMLS publishes a release of a group of ontologies, which we import into BioPortal. CPT is included in our UMLS import. Our current UMLS import is 2018AA.

We do have an open Github issue that tracks our progress of importing the UMLS 2018AB distribution into our system.

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/97

I am hoping that this import happens in the upcoming months, though being a small team, I can’t provide a more specific timeline on when this may occur.

Thanks!

Michael