[bioontology-support] Re. Load from URL failure for Experimental Factor Ontology

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 16 02:03:09 PDT 2019

Dear BioPortal staff,

We were recently notified that "BioPortal failed to load Experimental
Factor Ontology (EFO) from URL:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/EBISPOT/efo/master/efo_inferred.owl".

FYI, this was probably due to recent changes in EFO (see
https://github.com/EBISPOT/efo/blob/master/README.md).

I replaced the URL in BioPortal with an updated one. As far as I can
see, the change hasn't percolated through to the public portal yet. I'd
expect this to be visible within 24 hours, but could you please confirm?

Also, could you please update the contacts you have for EFO as follows:

The email address you have for Simon Jupp should be updated, from the
old simon.jupp at manchester.ac.uk to the new jupp at ebi.ac.uk

A new contact should be added for EFO: Zoe May Pendlington, zmp at ebi.ac.uk

(Simon and Zoe are cc'd on this message.)

Any question please let us know, and thanks for your assistance.

Paola

--
Paola Roncaglia, PhD
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2825-0621