[bioontology-support] Re. Load from URL failure for Experimental Factor Ontology

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 17 09:55:48 PDT 2019

Hello Paola,

On Apr 17, 2019, at 1:04 AM, Paola Roncaglia <paola at ebi.ac.uk<mailto:paola at ebi.ac.uk>> wrote:

I added Zoe as a contact person for the ontology so that her name and email address are displayed on your ontology summary page. Is this what you wanted? Or, did you want her to have administrative privileges to make changes to your ontology metadata?

Apologies, I should have been more precise. Could you please remove Zoe's name and email from the public ontology summary page

Done

, and instead let her have admin privileges to edit EFO's metadata.

You need a BioPortal account if you want access rights to modify ontology metadata.

Zoe - please create a BioPortal account:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/users/new

… and let us know your account name once you’ve done so. We can then grant your user account administrative privileges for EFO.

Also could you please make sure that her address is included in any communication from BioPortal such as the load failure we received recently.

Anyone listed as an administrator for an ontology is notified if there are load failures. Once Zoe creates a BioPortal account and we add her as an administrator to EFO, she’ll get these notifications.