[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from AWIC

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 19 13:50:18 PDT 2019

Hello Leila,

OK - AWIC is deleted from BioPortal. Yes - your other ontology AWIC1 is still intact.

On Apr 19, 2019, at 1:32 PM, Leila Kiani <lkianifh at gmail.com<mailto:lkianifh at gmail.com>> wrote:

Yes please, thank you. If you do so I will have my AWIC1 available to work on right?
Thanks a lot. Best, Leila.

Hello Leila,

Deleting ontologies from our system is something that we do manually on your behalf. Just confirming that you would like the ontology with acronym AWIC deleted (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/AWIC)?