[bioontology-support] Help Loading my ontology to the

Daniel Hier dbhier at dbhier.com
Mon Apr 22 06:32:50 PDT 2019

Can you help me get my ontology to parse for the BioPortal?  I must be
doing something wrong.  I took the Protege short course at Stanford in
March in order to finish my ontology for the neurological examination.  I
successfully loaded it to the Web Protege website but can't get it to parse
in the BioPortal website.  I attached screen shots.  I saved it in RDF/XML
owl format but it won't load.  Thanks again for your help.  The acronym is
NEO. (neurologic examination ontology).

--
Daniel B Hier MD