[bioontology-support] Help Loading my ontology to the

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 22 16:59:21 PDT 2019

Hello Daniel,

Typically if ontologies load successfully in Protege, they will also load in BioPortal. I looked at our parsing logs for your NEO ontology, and I encountered some unusual error messages. I’ve entered an issue in our tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/111

We’re actively looking into the underlying cause and will update you when we’re able to get your ontology loaded.

Apologies for the inconvenience.