[bioontology-support] Help Loading my ontology to the

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 23 19:10:20 PDT 2019

Hi Dan,

Apologies if it wan’t clear from my first message that we believe the problem is on our end, not with your ontology.

As of end of business today, we were able to reproduce the error in our local development environment. Unfortunately it’s something we haven’t encountered before, and will need time to debug / troubleshoot the code. I’ll update you with any progress we’re able to make.