[bioontology-support] [External] Re: [BioPortal] Feedback from fergusonch

Ferguson, Christopher [USA] Ferguson_Christopher at bah.com
Mon Apr 29 07:17:33 PDT 2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your help! I do see that the last one of the list of submissions parsed, though I seem to recall having a problem with getting the classes for that one to load which is why I started creating the smaller test files that are currently populating the Classes tab. I have attached the most recently submitted file (.ttl) and a .owl version of that file. Being able to submit the TTL files would be beneficial, as we maintain our terminologies in that format, but converting to OWL is not a problem.

Thank you,
Chris