[bioontology-support] Requesting NCBO - VMWare Virtual Appliance

Jayasundara, Shyaman shyamanm.jayasundara at student.montana.edu
Mon Apr 29 12:47:28 PDT 2019

Hello NCBO support,

I am a research student at Montana State University and I'm trying to use NCBO ontology recommender scores for a project. Since I am retrieving scores for a large abstract database, it consumes a lot of time. Therefore I want to install this locally. The project is related to Research Domain Criteria (RDoC)<https://www.nimh.nih.gov/research/research-funded-by-nimh/rdoc/index.shtml> and research articles classification according to RDoC construct categories. Therefore I hope to gain access to the VMWare Virtual Appliance.

Sincerely,
Shyaman