[bioontology-support] [External] Re: [BioPortal] Feedback from fergusonch

Ferguson, Christopher [USA] Ferguson_Christopher at bah.com
Mon Apr 29 13:26:00 PDT 2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you again. I did try resubmitting an OWL file into another test and had it load fine. I’m not sure what the problem was with my earliest attempted submissions, but I’ll be sure to convert from TTL to OWL prior to submission in the future. One thing I did notice though is that the annotation properties are duplicated (PATEpiTest Ontology), is that because I provided the URIs for the respective properties during the submission process? (i.e. I entered http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label for Preferred Label and now see “Preferred Name” and “Label” in the Class viewer)

Thank you,
Chris