[bioontology-support] single https call does not work

Trish Whetzel plwhetzel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 14:37:49 PDT 2019

Hi Himanshi,

The initial implementations and perhaps current one as well did not support
sending the entire text corpus to the Annotator in one service call. The
optimum amount to send varies based on the number of ontologies selected.
In general, to annotate full text the text input can be chunked and sent to
the Annotator.

Cheers,
Trish