[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Susan Bello

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 12 13:11:48 PDT 2019

Susan,

It appears our BioPortal server is using http://www.informatics.jax.org/downloads/reports/MPheno_OBO.ontology, and I can see the content there is new. If that is a correct URL, we will monitor our site tomorrow to confirm it automatically downloaded that new content overnight (US Pacific Time).

If you would prefer we use one of the other URLs you suggested, you can use your mail account pheno at informatics.jax.org<mailto:pheno at informatics.jax.org> (an administrator of that ontology) to change the pull URL.  Click on the Submissions 'add' button (the plus sign) to make the change.

[cid:CA0BD770-EBDF-4AC8-85EC-A961C3B5F1E9 at stanford.edu]

John