[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Philippe Soares

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Aug 15 23:20:51 PDT 2019

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for this report.  Briefly, it depends on what you ask for and when you ask.

I believe that notes are not included in most of the default reports (the API documentation says what is included for each call), but I think they would be included in an ontology request that explicitly asks for all information about the ontology.

We routinely run spam clean-up activities to get rid of this kind of content, but sometimes something slips through. We'll clean this up shortly and then you won't get that information any more.

John