[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Anastasiia Piliugina

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 19 13:41:23 PDT 2019

Anastasiia,

I'm sorry, the code you have provided doesn't mean anything to us. We are simply presenting key information from the RxNORM distribution of UMLS, and we are not experts on the detailed application of RxNORM.

You may wish to contact NLM Customer Service, custserv at nlm.nih.gov<mailto:custserv at nlm.nih.gov> (the contact information listed at
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/RXNORM/?p=summary) to see if they can provide more useful information.

John