[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Rob Bolton

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 21 14:35:42 PDT 2019

Rob,

I believe they are coming from our umls2rdf parsing of the UMLS SNOMEDCT distribution, which includes CUIs.

John

On Aug 21, 2019, at 2:51 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Rob Bolton

Email: rab26 at aber.ac.uk<mailto:rab26 at aber.ac.uk>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FSNOMEDCT

Feedback:

Hi, I'm trying to use SNOMEDCT with other ontologies and was wondering how you obtained the CUIs for SNOMEDCT concepts?
I've searched through my copy of SNOMEDCT and cannot find any mention of CUIs.

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632