[bioontology-support] University of Virginia - REDCap Data Management System Issue

Khan, Fauzia W *HS FW3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Aug 27 10:05:26 PDT 2019

Hello Jennifer,

I emailed with you over a year ago. We resolved our issues. However, I was just taking some notes for my team and cannot remember my BioPortal password. Before I reset it I have a few questions:

1.       Will resetting impact the current setup in our application that access the Ontologies from BioPortal?

2.       Can I request a different email address to be used. Currently my personal address is used. We now have a dedicated email address for our service, and I would like to replace the current one with it:

a.       Current personal: fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu<mailto:fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>

b.      New: RedCap at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu<mailto:RedCap at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>

Will this impact our current setup, meaning will the ontology service stop working?

Account Information:

Name: UVAREDCap_PRD

Email: fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu<mailto:fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org%2Fmappings
(I am not sure what Location is, but I am including in case you need it).

Thank you,

Fauzia Khan, MMCi
REDCap Admin, Research & Clinical Trial Analytics
Analytics and Performance Evaluation
University of Virginia
434.982.4108 | Office
fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu<mailto:fw3u at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu>