[bioontology-support] Programmatically Download Ontologies

Elizabeth Cook e13cook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:21:13 PDT 2019

Hello!
I am writing a code that programmatically downloads an ontology after a user selects which one to download. After running some test cases, I found that some of the ontologies are locked for download which threw errors in my program. I was wondering if there was a way to programmatically distinguish between ontologies that are locked for download and those that aren’t. I am downloading the ontologies in JSON format using R.
Thanks!!
Elizabeth Anderson

Elizabeth Cook Anderson
e13cook at gmail.com