[bioontology-support] Ontology Mappings Issue

filipowj at tchpc.tcd.ie filipowj at tchpc.tcd.ie
Tue Dec 3 08:14:02 PST 2019

Hi,

We seem to have an issue with cross referenced ontologies, it appears that something has changed internally in Bioportal.
When we search for: prednisolone in DRON ontology
a plain result should appear (prednisolone), I believe that result was coming from mapped ontology called: Chemical Entities of Biological Interest Ontology (CHEBI)

Bioportal used to bring back a plain result, that is: prednisolone, now this behaviour has changed, we can see other options like (e.g. enema, injectable solution etc.)
.
Could you please investigate that for us?

Best regards,
J.