[bioontology-support] Adding a group to an ontology

Madani, Sina Sina.Madani at vumc.org
Tue Dec 3 16:27:00 PST 2019

Hi,

How can we add a “group” to an ontology in our local OntoPortal instance?
I tried below commands within ruby console but it was unsuccessful:

ontology  = LinkedData::Models::Ontology.find("MyOntology").first
ontology.group = ”MyGroup”

“MyGroup” group already exists in our BioPortal instance (created in ruby console)

I tried ontology.save command at the end as well as but no success.

Thanks!

Sina