[bioontology-support] term mapping experience in BioPortal appliance

Miller, Mark markampa at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Tue Dec 17 11:07:56 PST 2019

I really like the BioPortal in general and especially the term mapper. I'd like to retrieve a large number of mappings on a frequent basis, so I was thinking of doing that in the AWS appliance.

I see that mappings were generated for two ontologies I loaded into an AWS instance some time ago, but I don't think I could find the crontab entry that triggered it. I had poked around in /etc/crontab and /etc/anacrontab

Once the mappings are created, can I retrieve them through any route other than the REST API, since I'll be logged directly into the Bioportal Appliance? Like via Solr, Redis or 4store?

Thanks,
Mark