[bioontology-support] term mapping experience in BioPortal appliance

Miller, Mark markampa at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Thu Dec 19 10:59:39 PST 2019

Thanks, John. That’s a great response.

I guess my two follow-up questions at this point are:

1.       How can I programmatically/remotely issue a SPARQL query to 4store? I posted a second email on the 19th that describes an error I’m experiencing.

2.       What general diagnosing steps should I take when an ontology appears as uploaded but not parsed, indeed, etc. even after several days (with 0% CPU utilization most of that time)? Similarly, what should I do when I get the “there was a problem and we have been notified” message (roughly speaking). Are there any temp directories or logs that I should turn towards first?

Thanks again, and happy holidays.

-Mark