[bioontology-support] Use of SNOMED CT in virtual appliance

Melissa M mmorine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:10:03 PST 2019

Hi Michael,
Thank you very much for your response. Can you confirm that the pipeline
described here
<https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/Importing_UMLS_To_Virtual_Appliance> is
the one currently used to import UMLS content into bioportal? I'm assuming
that NCBO does not provide downloads of the output files from this pipeline
(I think in ttl format)?
Thanks again,
Melissa