[bioontology-support] Access to a copy of the VMWare Virtual Appliance?

OSBORNE Jamie Jamie.OSBORNE at swift.com
Sun Feb 10 12:52:42 PST 2019

Hi NCBO team,

Impressive work - I’d like to get my hands on a copy of the appliance to
explore whether we can use it to publish some Financial Services ontologies
that we are developing. I’m reaching out on behalf of SWIFT Standards, where
I am responsible for developing and publishing ontologies for the ISO 20022
<https://www.iso20022.org/>  and ISO 15022
<https://www.iso20022.org/15022/iso-15022-home>  financial information
interchange standards.

Under ISO TC68/SC9/WG1 <https://www.iso.org/committee/6534831.html> , I’m
working with technical and business colleagues from all other significant
financial standardisation bodies to design and deliver a common ontology for
Finance.

Our work is currently too experimental to be shared more broadly, so we’d
prefer to work locally on our own machines, and with a more privately share
AWS instance until we are a little more mature.

Greatly appreciate your help to get up and running with a local instance.
Thanks!

Kind regards,

Jamie OSBORNE
Systems Architect
Standards Research
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL

Tel: +32 (0)2 655 3229
Mob: +32 (0)474 990 988
E-mail: jamie.osborne at swift.com

Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/#!/JamieAtSWIFT> JamieAtSWIFT

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-the-standards-nerd/> LinkedIn

*** Check out our
<https://www.swift.com/news-events/news/delivering-a-global-platform-for-the
-financial-services-api-economy> new API Whitepaper and
<https://developer.swift.com/> API Developer Portal ***

þ Please consider the environment before printing

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is
confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the
recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you for your
co-operation. SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its
systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and
intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems. Please visit
<http://www.swift.com/> www.swift.com for more information about SWIFT.