[bioontology-support] Access to a copy of the VMWare Virtual Appliance?

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:15:41 PST 2019

Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry my response was delayed, I will be happy to provide you access. I'll respond off-line shortly with additional information.

John

On Feb 10, 2019, at 12:52 PM, OSBORNE Jamie <Jamie.OSBORNE at swift.com<mailto:Jamie.OSBORNE at swift.com>> wrote:

Hi NCBO team,
Impressive work - I’d like to get my hands on a copy of the appliance to explore whether we can use it to publish some Financial Services ontologies that we are developing. I’m reaching out on behalf of SWIFT Standards, where I am responsible for developing and publishing ontologies for the ISO 20022<https://www.iso20022.org/> and ISO 15022<https://www.iso20022.org/15022/iso-15022-home> financial information interchange standards.

Under ISO TC68/SC9/WG1<https://www.iso.org/committee/6534831.html>, I’m working with technical and business colleagues from all other significant financial standardisation bodies to design and deliver a common ontology for Finance.

Our work is currently too experimental to be shared more broadly, so we’d prefer to work locally on our own machines, and with a more privately share AWS instance until we are a little more mature.

Greatly appreciate your help to get up and running with a local instance. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Jamie OSBORNE
Systems Architect
Standards Research
S.W.I.F.T. SCRL
Tel: +32 (0)2 655 3229
Mob: +32 (0)474 990 988
E-mail: jamie.osborne at swift.com<x-msg://55/jamie.osborne@swift.com>
Twitter: JamieAtSWIFT<http://twitter.com/#!/JamieAtSWIFT>
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamie-the-standards-nerd/>
*** Check out our new API Whitepaper<https://www.swift.com/news-events/news/delivering-a-global-platform-for-the-financial-services-api-economy> and API Developer Portal<https://developer.swift.com/> ***

þ Please consider the environment before printing
This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you for your co-operation. SWIFT reserves the right to retain e-mail messages on its systems and, under circumstances permitted by applicable law, to monitor and intercept e-mail messages to and from its systems. Please visit www.swift.com<http://www.swift.com/> for more information about SWIFT.

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632