[bioontology-support] install instruction for bioportal_web_ui

Sebastian Luehr sebastian.luehr at bayer.com
Fri Feb 15 00:49:41 PST 2019

Hello BioPortal Team,

Thank you for developing such an awesome product for the scientific community.
If used it a lot during my studies in biology.

Currently we are evaluating ontology browsers I would love to test the technical side of bioportal.
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to run any VM or AMI from external sources.
So it would be nice if you can maybe provide an instruction on how to install the bioportal_web_ui, which is present in your git repository.
(https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/)

Many thanks in advance
Sebastian