[bioontology-support] Access to NCBO Virtual Appliance

Lisa Taikitsadaporn tai at brookpath.com
Tue Feb 19 07:41:15 PST 2019

Dear NCBO Support team

I am contacting you as a representative of the FIX Protocol
(www.fixtrading.org) , an open source financial messaging standard.  We are
working with a number of experts under the ISO TC68/SC9/WG1 and you may have
already heard from my fellow working group members Jamie Osborne and Chris
Day with their request to obtain access to the Virtual Appliance for their
local environment.  At FIX we are standing up an AWS instance to host the
NCBO virtual appliance for the working group to continue our collaboration
on ontology development.  For the time being this will be private until such
time we can open it up to the public as much of our semantic and ontology
development is still not mature enough.

I have also copied a colleague of mine, Rich Shriver, who will be the one
responsible for the installation on our AWS instance.  I would greatly
appreciate your help in providing us with the access to the imagine and
getting this up and running.

Best regards,

Lisa Taikitsadaporn

FIX Protocol Ltd., Technical Project Manager

TC68/SC9/WG1 Convenor

--

Managing Partner

Brook Path Partners, Inc.