[bioontology-support] Access to NCBO Virtual Appliance

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:36:43 PST 2019

Hello Lisa,

Yes, we've been working with Jamie Osborne. I will contact you offline to clarify next steps.

John

On Feb 19, 2019, at 7:41 AM, Lisa Taikitsadaporn <tai at brookpath.com<mailto:tai at brookpath.com>> wrote:

Dear NCBO Support team

I am contacting you as a representative of the FIX Protocol (www.fixtrading.org<http://www.fixtrading.org/>) , an open source financial messaging standard.  We are working with a number of experts under the ISO TC68/SC9/WG1 and you may have already heard from my fellow working group members Jamie Osborne and Chris Day with their request to obtain access to the Virtual Appliance for their local environment.  At FIX we are standing up an AWS instance to host the NCBO virtual appliance for the working group to continue our collaboration on ontology development.  For the time being this will be private until such time we can open it up to the public as much of our semantic and ontology development is still not mature enough.

I have also copied a colleague of mine, Rich Shriver, who will be the one responsible for the installation on our AWS instance.  I would greatly appreciate your help in providing us with the access to the imagine and getting this up and running.

Best regards,
Lisa Taikitsadaporn
FIX Protocol Ltd., Technical Project Manager
TC68/SC9/WG1 Convenor
--
Managing Partner
Brook Path Partners, Inc.