[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Warren Welch

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 21 12:19:53 PST 2019

Hi Warren,

I downloaded the two previous versions of the Drug Ontology source files from our system from 2016 and 2015 respectively. I searched the source files for the code “1147902” and found no results. There are no results for this code in the most recent version from 2019 either.

Apologies, but I’m not sure how I can be of assistance here. It looks like we’re serving the correct code from both the BioPortal application, and our REST API.