[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from katoh_nobutake

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:01:18 PST 2019

Hello Kato,

We had some technical difficulties with BioPortal overnight, which I think is the reason you were seeing error messages from our user interface. The site is restored now.

I looked at your ontology. Submission 1 was deleted, and submission 2 is visible in the user interface. Everything seems to be in order. Let us know if you’re still having difficulties.

Apologies for the inconvenience.