[bioontology-support] VMWare Virtual Appliance

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 22 11:14:19 PST 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in the virtual appliance, I will be happy to help you with your request.

To implement your request, please give us the following information:
- your BioPortal user name -- if you need a BioPortal user name go to http://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new
- a one to two sentence description of your project

We usually respond within a business day upon receiving this information.

Also, while you are waiting, please note that requests for Virtual Appliance support are also
made through the NCBO Support email list. Therefore, we suggest you sign up for that email list at
https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/bioontology-support. This will help you keep up to date
on the BioPortal and Virtual Appliance systems.

John