[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mikkel I. Christensen

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:32:00 PST 2019

I'm sorry Mikkel, but we are unable to help you with the specifics of this ontology.

I encourage you to contact the ontology contact given on the ontology summary page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA). In this case that is "MedDRA MSSO, mssohelp at meddra.org<mailto:mssohelp at meddra.org>".

That contact will be more familiar with the ontology itself, and may be able to respond to your question.

john