[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Osnat Hakimi

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Feb 27 11:34:37 PST 2019

Hello Dr. Hakimi,

It is generally our expectation that public ontologies that do not explicitly list a license do not have restrictions regarding their use.  However, to confirm this I would encourage you to contact the ontology contact, listed on its summary page as Federica Viti (and Alessandro Orro), federica.viti at itb.cnr.it<mailto:federica.viti at itb.cnr.it>.

John